planting dwarf hair grass.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I still wasn't satisfied with all those c. wendtii bunched together. Now i think I'll let the dhg grow together just a little more then keep a path trimmed meandering through to the back. I also had to do something with the sword to the right. It was in the 40b being choked out by the val so this is what i came up with. Think I'm gonna leave it alone for awhile now. Lol.

IMG_20121124_224004.jpg

ForumRunnerImage.jpg

Cichlid Kid said:
I still wasn't satisfied with all those c. wendtii bunched together. Now i think I'll let the dhg grow together just a little more then keep a path trimmed meandering through to the back. I also had to do something with the sword to the right. It was in the 40b being choked out by the val so this is what i came up with. Think I'm gonna leave it alone for awhile now. Lol.

Looks good

Thankyou F&M81.
It pales in comparison to alot of other planted aquariums but I'm proud of it. Incorporating plants into my aquariums is something I should have done years ago.

Well its been 3 weeks since I moved stuff around and saved the sword from my low light 40b. After some pruning and root tabs its really taken ahold. The sword was originally planted in this tank but i moved it cuz i felt it would take over. I like the look though so I'll just keep it trimmed back a bit.
So....
What do you guys think?

IMG_20121214_124752.jpg

IMG_20121214_124730.jpg

Looks like the DHG is almost there. It sure has filled in. The tank is looking good. As for the sword... I keep my 2 trimmed down to keep it the size I want. That's the great thing about those plants.

Yep I agree.
Just think, if it wasn't for you guy n gals that helped me out, I'd still be fightin bba. Actually at the rate it was going it woulda taken over by now! I still have small tuft of it pop up on my java fern now and then but nothing like it was.
I'll post another pic in a few weeks.

On a side note:
I think my pandas are gettin close to spawning. After todays pwc all 5 of my males were chasing the biggest female.

Well its been 3 weeks since I moved stuff around and saved the sword from my low light 40b. After some pruning and root tabs its really taken ahold. The sword was originally planted in this tank but i moved it cuz i felt it would take over. I like the look though so I'll just keep it trimmed back a bit.
So....
What do you guys think?

Gorgeous :)

Back
Top Bottom