Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Planted Tanks
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-03-2011, 08:59 PM   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to QuietPlotter
Hey, I need some suggestions! Theres a pic of my 10g, only plant is the hornwort. If I plant, I only plan to keep the large tree ornament and the tiki head.

Please tell what plants to replace with the plastic ones, and where. (ie; Replace the red grass ornament on the left with a ____)-- and just give me overall advice please! The outcome will be entirely based upon the suggestions here.

Also- My little brother (6) decided to dump my flourish into the toilet (I rearranged his legos). He knew I needed that!

Can my hornwort be sustained for roughly 2 weeks on light and whatever else is in the tank?

Thanks guys,

QP
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-629265075.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	64023  

Tags
plant, planting

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com