planting s. repens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah they are not actinic one of the lights its 65k and the other its 12000 k and im running diy co2 and the co2 indicator has been green n plants have grown lots

I use a 6700 and 10000k bulbs and they're doing good. I run two DIY bottles on mine and drop checker has been lime green to yellow.

I run a bubble stone and glass diffuser, the diffuser also acts like a bubble counter cause you can see how many bubbles go in.

ohhh i also have a airstone and run it right on the way of the power head and it distributes it pretty good and chops it into tinny bubbles sugar grain size

That's why I need a powerhead! My diffuser does a good job but think it'll do better if I had a powerhead to make the bubbles flow throughout the tank.

WOW! you will not believe what just happened! So I went to shake the co2 bottle and it was doing good then like three seconds later it all of a sudden, it stops. I thought "wth?". Then noticed that it wasn't flowing right in the tube like the flow was going through but it looked stuck so where my check valve is connected to the tubes, I took it off and liquid shot all over my face! Got it in my mouth too and now my diffuser isn't producing much co2. Idk why, today is not my day..

They're not leaking. The check valve has gunk but it's been fine like that til I shook the bottle.

Haha yeah, it's hard to find a fixture for it but it's pretty with plants that grow long. This is mine

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111002_180907.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111002_180907.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 42
Just took this now xp

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111002_181035.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111002_181035.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 36
Thanks! It's kinda suffering right now from some white fuzzy stuff. All over my glass and plants. Mostly vals and wisteria.

mine kind of too ive been treating my tank wit kordon ich attack 1 of my gouramis was flashing like crazy n ono of his eyes got a white thing like a scratch so i decided to treat for ich just incase n water seen greenish

If you're treating for ich, just raise the temp and add aquarium salt.

Back
Top Bottom