Plants??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Coursair, I didn't think DHG was that difficult. I don't want a carpet. I like the look of the spiky clump. I am working with a division from another person. Just planted last Friday so no clue how it's gonna do yet. Not sure of the lighting on the tank as far as PAR or anything like that. It just doubled the fixtures on the tank. Like I said I am still researching the nano plant lights. So confusing. :banghead:

Just make sure you are adding ferts and a carbon source. Higher lights without ferts and carbon grows algae farms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397283780.550165.jpg hey guys/girls just wanted to show how my amazon sword is doing, it's been a week or so since I last posted a picture of it

Oh yes, but they are all good! The only thing is that I started to get algae on the new big leaf, because my shrimp died :/ so I will get more and hopefully it would be better, but so far the plant is amazing!

Oh yes, but they are all good! The only thing is that I started to get algae on the new big leaf, because my shrimp died :/ so I will get more and hopefully it would be better, but so far the plant is amazing!

If you start seeing Algae, adjust the tank.

Reduce lighting to 6 hours
Check water, up water changes
Feed less.

Too much light, too much food, unbalanced tanks grow algae.

If it's soft brown Algae that wipes off easily ?, then it's just diatoms and will clear up on its own.

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks coursair! When I had the shrimp I barely had any algae, so I'll try wat u said!

Back
Top Bottom