Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PandaKing

Aquarium Advice Regular
Best place to buy plants from for different tank setups? PetsMart an petco plants look like poo an way over priced

Online is usually the best. Forums, websites, tissue culture, local classifieds etc.

Or, if you have a good local fish store, always check what they have in stock, but more importantly what they can order in for you.

I have had the best luck with buying from other hobbyist on this site and a few other aquarium forums. You could also try out aquabid.com. I personally haven't bought from anyone on that site but I've heard good things about it. I sell some plants if you are interested. Pm me if you would like to know more.

I have had the best luck with buying from other hobbyist on this site and a few other aquarium forums. You could also try out aquabid.com. I personally haven't bought from anyone on that site but I've heard good things about it. I sell some plants if you are interested. Pm me if you would like to know more.

Done :)

Bolbitis heudelotii.

I've looked far and wide..and twice Ebay sellers tried to pass Bolbitis difformis as B.heudelotii. Amazing huh? Twice I had to get my money back.
It would be very nice if somebody had some of size to look decent right now..but smaller of the real thing is better than nothing.

Back
Top Bottom