Plants for tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what are your needs? i have many different type of anubias and java fern since i cant bury plants have to attach them to drift wood and rocks but they dont need much and co2 is not needed for growth they grow slow.....im new to the plants and there doing great have some that have been in the tank for 6 months and show new grow

Sounds like your best options are low light tolerant plants... anubia's (there are many kinds) and java fern (regular and Wendilov). You can also do Bolbitus (African fern) if your water is on the soft side). Crypts and swords "might" be another option. Water sprite is another that might do okay.

Sounds like your best options are low light tolerant plants... anubia's (there are many kinds) and java fern (regular and Wendilov). You can also do Bolbitus (African fern) if your water is on the soft side). Crypts and swords "might" be another option. Water sprite is another that might do okay.

That is a great list. I also want to add that Java Moss, Christmas Moss, and Flame moss are some more good low-light plants.

Back
Top Bottom