Plants stretching need advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would start with everything on "full" but dim the entire light down a bit to start, 18" it should be able to run full out when your plant mass increases. It's set at 6500K which should look warmer than your light now. My 2.0 is 7500K and even it seem really yellowy. Good choice, I wish I lived in the states, the 2.0 is nearly $400 here and the 3.0 wont be available till "late 2018"... probably with a premium cost to it.
Have you tried Buy in the USA, ship to Canada with Borderlinx

I got mine from Ken's Fish, I know there's services that ship from the USA to canada for low cost if any, I just read a post on it day before yesterday ill have to find it for you.

I did my partial water change today and used AmQuel water conditioner because it sa9it also neutralized pheromones from the water. My female koi stopped hiding in the corners and the males stopped fighting. I was quite amazed at the results.
It's still very stressful on them to do that though, so I'm assuming you have 2 females and 2 males or 3 females and one male or 1 female and 3 males the configuration is complex lol

Back
Top Bottom