Plastic plant convert; looking for plants for 90 gal tall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

teamgs

Aquarium Advice Regular
Greetings,
After having my tank out of commission for around 3 years, I am finally getting back into the hobby. I am starting a fishless cycle, but my 2 year old daughter is anxiously looking for new additions to the tank. I thought that I would at least add plants, so that she would have something to help with and look at. I have decided to go planted, and not reintroduce all my plastic plants. I have a Satellite dual 96W on the way, so I will have a low light tank. (Of course it will seem like a high light tank, when compared to the 21W fluorescent that was in the original hood! :lol: )
I am interested in users opinions for taller backdrop plants for low light conditions. The tank is 30" tall, by 36" wide, and 18" deep. I would like some of the plants to reach the top of the tank. I assume that anacharis will grow that tall, correct?

Thanks in advance!

Gary

Anacharis sure will. I've had 4ft pieces of it. You can also try some valisnaria, rotala, ludwigia, bacopa, wisteria, water sprite...

Back
Top Bottom