Please Help..AZOO Regulator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FSEMTB2

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a azoo regulator that I purchased from Dr. Fosters, does any body know how I can replace just the solenoid valve? I think mine has gone bad, is this normal? Does it have to be the same solenoid? And I was looking must solenoids do not come with an adjustment valve..

Ken

I have a azoo regulator that I purchased from Dr. Fosters, does any body know how I can replace just the solenoid valve? I think mine has gone bad, is this normal? Does it have to be the same solenoid? And I was looking must solenoids do not come with an adjustment valve..

Ken

The needle valve unscrews from the solenoid. I don't know what type of thread in on that rig.

It would be best if you took the solenoid to a hardware store and see if it's 1/8" or 1/4" NPT or whatever, before you purchase a new one. I would bet that it's 1/8" NPT.

If it's not that old, maybe you should contact the good dr's and see what they can do.

Once you know what thread type you have, I can give you some links to the correct solenoid.

Back
Top Bottom