Probably stupid questions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The fluval c4 and the marineland hob series are really good. Just make sure to get a filter that filters tanks 60+ gallons. You really only need canister filters for tanks over 40 gal. Below that and hobs should be ok. As for heaters, the eheim jagar and aqueon pros are really good IMO. On my 20 gal, i run a marineland 150 though i prob shouldve gotten a filter that cycles twice my tank size ( 40 gal ).
If you need any more help on choosing equipment for your tank, ill be glad to help. :D

You've been an awesome help :D. Thank you so much! I'll probably have a lot more questions, so if you don't get annoyed by me you'll probably hear from me again XD...

You've been an awesome help :D. Thank you so much! I'll probably have a lot more questions, so if you don't get annoyed by me you'll probably hear from me again XD...

I wont get annoyed. Ive helped many a people like you and its actually pretty fun. So you gonna ask the questions on here ( this thread ) or a pm? You can ask me any questions right now. :fish2::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom