progress and growth over 1 month

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

happygirl65

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I was just going back over older pictures and have to say I am making progress. :) Thanks to many wonderful members here with advice and some for new plants, I just wanted to post some progress pics.

Certainly have nice growth between 12-6 and 12-9! The other pic is a little too hard to use for comparison :) Keep it up and your tank will be overrun in no time.

Keep the photos coming. I like your hardscape :)

Lookin good Happy...........where you gonna put the hygro?

Thanks so much! The rockscape was a labor of love for sure! Spent many hours glueing them together after the kids were in bed...lol. Otherwise they would run off with whichever rock was my favorite....they have this 6th sense...lol.

GlitcH,
I am going to put the hygro in the back left corner and sweeping to the right depending on how much I get end up with. I have a couple of stems courtechy of rich311k, but it is so beautiful I just have to have more. :)

It feels really bare back there to me. So I think it is the perfect spot! I just have to figure out how to keep the cories and frogs from digging them up in that corner, it is one of their favorite spots to hang out. But I am going to try long tweezers and adding more gravel there. :)

Here are the new pics after getting some plants from NoSvOrAx and JDogg...Thanks guys!

If you compare the above pics to this one, you will see the new plants in the back left corner.

Thanks again guys!

Any more suggestions on the other blank spots in the back?

Looks awesome Happy......your photo skills are improving too :)

GlitcH said:
Looks awesome Happy......your photo skills are improving too :)

Thanks! Taking pics at night with all the lights off helps...lol. Otherwise I get way too much glare from the windows across the room.

I am learning a thing or two about the pics though and it is lots of fun.

Back
Top Bottom