Progress Update - 1 Month after C02 and Ferts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ocncheffy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Here's the album:

7.9 Gallon Planted

As you can see, my glossostigma elatinoides is really taking off in the front, and pearls almost everyday. My Anubias shot up a new leaf that's almost as high as the tank within a few days as well! The Micro sword is pearling constantly as well and is constantly making new chutes. Currently using DIY C02 and Seachem Comprehensive.

Beautiful tank. What is in the rear tank wall? Is that a moss wall?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Beautiful tank. What is in the rear tank wall? Is that a moss wall?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks! I do have some java moss starting to crawl up the wall. It's a textured Styrofoam wall that came with the tank. I'm very happy with it.

Wow... looks really good! Only thing I'd pick on a bit is the BBA on the anubias. Perhaps a little spot treatment with h2o2? Other than that, great work!

Wow... looks really good! Only thing I'd pick on a bit is the BBA on the anubias. Perhaps a little spot treatment with h2o2? Other than that, great work!

Actually I wonder if you can help me out. Currently I have DIY C02, dose 150mg of potassium every second day and 1/32 tsp Seachem comprehensive on the off days of potassium. All my plants are growing well except for my Anubias as it has brown spots all over the leaves which eventually turn into holes. You can really tell on the third picture in the album, the leaf is browning and has a hole.

Any suggestions on why this is happening on the anubias would be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom