Quadruple BETTA tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KryinMunkee13

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just purchased 3 more bettas to grow my collection. I plan on building a stand to house 4 different 5.5 gallon aquariums and am looking for advice on equipment for tank maintenance (that is good quality but at the same time won't burn a hole in my wallet)

They are all going to be fully planted tanks and I know I want LED lighting but other than that I have no clue what I should be looking for.

Also, any suggestions on filtration so I don't have to be running 4 different filters for the same stand?

Maybe get an air pump with several outputs and just have a bunch of sponge filters.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Where do you get yoor 5.5g aquariums? I can't find them many places near me.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have not found any near me either but I am trying to get marineland tanks and Petco and pet smart both sell that brand so I am hoping they will order some for me

Pet smart is running a holiday special on a top fin 5g aquarium kit for $25 and 5.5g for $35. I bought four 5g solely for the tanks and am going to replace the light and filter. 5g are unheard of!!!

Sponge filters will do fine. If heavily planted you will have a nice biosystem going on.

I recommend finnex fugeray for the lights, or fugeray R if you are on a budget.

Don't forget the budget foe heaters.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom