Questions about Plants I have added

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They have decent stuff there, employees arnt very helpful ime. Ok, anything that is planted in the sand needs lots of root tabs, every 3 square inches. You'll need to dose seachem flourish and lm api leaf zone for micro and macro ferts for now.. if you chose to up the lighting and what not than we'll go further.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok I will get those items and give it a try. So it'll be tabs, flourish and leaf zone right. What about the plants that are semi aquatic? Which ones and should I take them out? The lights I have are connected to the hood, so I'd think I would have to get a new cover and obviously different lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

We have 5 fish stores in my area, 2 private, 3 chain. 1 private store been in business almost 45 yrs, they have given some of the worst and contradicting information. I had an issue with angels I bought from them. They never even attempted to rectify the situation, they also sold me an African albino dwarf frog- which turned out to be clawed NOT dwarf.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom