Realitively new tank I think I have plant problems..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Correct, its what I am going to use for my 12g nanocube tank. You could DIY a bigger bottle and use everything else from the kit if you find yourself needing more CO2 though.

Nah, why mix that stuff all up and spend more when that kit will take care of it all for me? Correct? I already spend a ton on this hobby as it is. I would much rather have a "clean" looking setup as I don't have a whole lot of room around this tank for 2 litre bottles and stuff. Hey, everyone, THANK YOU so much for the QUICK help and advice! I really appreciate it and I'll get that setup come payday :p

If the leaves are showing signs of yellow, there is an iron deficiency. It is difficult to tell from the picture, but is the rhizome of the annubias above the substrate? If it isn't, it should be. Only the actual roots should be in the substrate.

Well, I just got the C02 going in there a few days ago, so then I just had to get some backdrop so you couldn't see it! I posted my question on several other boards. Everyone said to buy more plants buy more plants! I just couldn't figure out why since the ones I had weren't doing too well. Granted, they are low light plants but still.. Either way, I gave in and here's the end result. I'm not sure if I'm done with this tank yet or not as I got some open gravel in the middle . But, right now I think I like it.

Here's a pic of my "jungle"

moreplants.jpg

Thanks for the help! I'm sure I'll be around as I am fixing to comvert my 40 gallon Malawi Mbuna tank over to a planted community tank. So, for the time being, I think I may be done with this as long as they live, or I find another plant or two for the empty spots! 8)

Back
Top Bottom