rearranging

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Talon242

Aquarium Advice Freak
Is it just me... I set up my tank recently and every few weeks I have an urge to rearrange everything. When I'm done it looks better but then a little bit later I notice how things would look better another way. It's not simple task either since its a planted tank, but I always come up looking better and better everytime. Hopefully soon I will actually be satisfied and keep it that way for an extended period of time.

i'm constantly doing the same thing. I do however(only rarely) lay back and enjoy the scenery. I tend to worry about my fish most of the time though!!!:)

Good luck with the tank!! :p

Your fish will be fine. If you're really worried about it, then just put them in a different tank while you're re-arranging the one you want. The only problem I have with re-arranging is getting water all over the place and how the water distorts the depth, so when you're looking at it straight-on opposed to from the top, it looks different.

Back
Top Bottom