Received my plants today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Talvari

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Thanks to severum mama, I received my plants today. I sort of threw them into the tank haphazardly to start off until the plants grow out a bit and I decide exactly where I want them in the tank... But here it is so far.

img_1728799_0_eee9ba831f001ac48acaebd62b6e7514.jpg

Ive got two java fern on either back corner, two anubias in the front, 8 wisteria plants, 6 contortion vals, 6 jungle vals, 10 rotala stalks, 10 dwarf sag, and a bunch of water lettuce on top. I cant wait until everything starts growing out!

Plants are doing great so far... My rotala already has a bunch of new leaves on it, and the best part is they are starting to turn a reddish color! I am so excited! I wasnt sure the light intensity would be enough to make them turn away from green, but I really wanted a plant that wasnt all green... I guess I got my wish!

The lettuce on the top of my tank is starting to throw roots, and I even have some itty bitty tiny new leaves showing up here and there... Ive trimmed the vals with a set of sharp scissors, and they are all starting to turn really amazingly green.

Im so excited! Ill have to get an updated shot of the plants soon!

Back
Top Bottom