"Rediscovery" - 23l nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rastaman

Aquarium Advice Activist
Tank Size 35 x 29 x 22 cm (14 x 11 x 8.7 in)
Volume 23L (6 gallons)
Lighting Led panel 10W
Filtration Hang on 300l/h
Substrate ADA Aquasoil Amazonia
Plants Fissidens fontanus, Riccardia chamedryfolia
Fish/Animals Paracheirodon simulans, Clithon corona

Rediscovery.jpg

Cheers! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another great scape! Good job and thanks for sharing. What camera and lens are you using for your photography? And what type of stone is that? Seiryu or Yamaya by any chance?

Dude... who are you and where did you come from?!?! Looks almost as good as your first post if not better:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Whoa, that is DOPE! I would love that in my house. How long did it take to create that?

Tank Size 35 x 29 x 22 cm (14 x 11 x 8.7 in)
Volume 23L (6 gallons)
Lighting Led panel 10W
Filtration Hang on 300l/h
Substrate ADA Aquasoil Amazonia
Plants Fissidens fontanus, Riccardia chamedryfolia
Fish/Animals Paracheirodon simulans, Clithon corona

Rediscovery.jpg

Cheers! ;)

Have you ever entered a tank in the annual ADA aquascape competition? I think you would have a shot in the small tank category with that one. (y)

:thanks: ALL!

Another great scape! Good job and thanks for sharing. What camera and lens are you using for your photography? And what type of stone is that? Seiryu or Yamaya by any chance?

I am using Nikon D200... For full tank shots have this:
Tokina AT-X Pro SD 12-24mm F4 (IF) DX review: Digital Photography Review
And for macro shots this:
Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED: Digital Photography Review
Yes, that's Seiryu stones (y)

Dude... who are you and where did you come from?!?! Looks almost as good as your first post if not better

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I am one Rastaman called Antonio, and I am from Croatia. :)

Whoa, that is DOPE! I would love that in my house. How long did it take to create that?

For stones arangement it took about 20 minutes, and then for attaching moss on SS wire mesh and lava stones another hour/hour&1/2. The tank was 3 months old when i shoot this final photo.

Ihis is photo just after setup:

image.jpg

Have you ever entered a tank in the annual ADA aquascape competition? I think you would have a shot in the small tank category with that one.

Yes, i entered on IAPLC with this tank... Scored #661... also on AGA and Eureopean AC GAPLC #4 in nano category.

Back
Top Bottom