Rescaped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well! Once again I got bored and started mucking about... Moved a couple plants around and added a stone bed through the middle. Wouldn't really make sense in nature, but I think it adds a bit of visual depth. I'm looking forward to the micro sword to fill in fully on both sides. Although I love it, I had some instant regret over the potting soil once I had to pull up the amazon sword and a large crypt. The tank clouded for a day, but everything seemed to settle nicely. Hope everyone likes it!

image-727395106.jpg

So, I have already noticed some melting in the crypt that was moved to the front corner. But I have no concerns about it! Three leaves have started to yellow, and will probably die off in the next day or two, so I will be trimming those today. But, to replace them two lovely healthy looking leaves are already on the way! The plant itself may look a tad strange having a few quite long leaves and a few short ones.

12 spotted blue-eyed rainbows purchased today, they look gorgeous and healthy! Currently in qt.
Also building a new stand! My fishes will soon be living underneath my tv. Picked up the lumber today, cut and painted.

Back
Top Bottom