RIP Takashi Amano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

azmodan

Aquarium Advice Addict
He has apparently passed away from pneumonia.

His nature-style tanks have been a huge inspiration to me and countless others. Thank you Mr. Amano for redefining an art form with an amazing and beautiful style that will undoubtedly live on through thousands of Nature Aquariums.

Dude.. what?!?!? Uhggg, he was truly ispirational in so many ways:(((((

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ya I just heard it's very say to hear. One of the best aqua scrapers in the world, his aqua scrapes inspired many of us

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

What?!?!?! He made amazing tanks..... He will be missed by many.

Too early for someone who has accomplished as much as he has :( He will be missed by thousands and certainly by me. Rest In Peace.

A true loss to the aquarium society.
A real shame.
Thanks for the info azmodan you are breaking news here.

RIP Mr. Amano. He inspired many, including me.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Very sad. He inspired so many.
My favorite image:
uR22Aeu.png
He seems content with his work in this picture.

Didn't see this thread an hour ago....

Very sad to just now see this...

He definitely played a big role in me wanted a planted tank and was a huge inspiration. He is greatly missed!

Caleb

Im speechless.... I cant explain the sadness in my heart. He has been an inspiration and shaper of the hobby to me and so many. Truly a shame. Words cant describe the emotions sweeping from tank to plant to fish to person....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Stunned how someone wealthy and popular, in public so frequently and seemingly surrounded by many assistants could die of pneumonia. What a huge loss to the hobby in so many ways. He was young too.

I was never much into aquascaping, but I loved seeing pictures of his tanks in Tropical Fish Hobbyist as a kid. Rest in peace Takashi Amano :(

Back
Top Bottom