rockscape/driftwood help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S repens is an underrated carpet. I have grown it under low medium to high light. Pretty low maintenance as well. Just trim and replant. Under high light and sufficient CO2 it tends to stay “flat” and will spread laterally on its own. The root system is extensive and rivals that of crypts.
What light setting are you using with the 24/7? I’ve used the 24/7 mode and MAX (with a timer). I like the subtle changes with the former. I have the original model and the darkness period was only 3-4 at the most.

S repens is an underrated carpet. I have grown it under low medium to high light. Pretty low maintenance as well. Just trim and replant. Under high light and sufficient CO2 it tends to stay “flat” and will spread laterally on its own. The root system is extensive and rivals that of crypts.
What light setting are you using with the 24/7? I’ve used the 24/7 mode and MAX (with a timer). I like the subtle changes with the former. I have the original model and the darkness period was only 3-4 at the most.

I have it set at max and use a timer. I liked the idea of the 24/7 cycle but kept reading that its only full light for 3 hours. I wish they would have let you program the ramp up time.

Back
Top Bottom