Root tabs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueramboy87

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm looking to get some root tabs for my planted 10g. I have a sword, dwarf sag, rotulla, few crypts and some other stuff. I'm stuck between API root tabs and seachem flourish tabs. Anybody have experience with either one of these?

I'm curious what about people think about this too. I just added Flourish tabs to my 16g yesterday.

I use clay tabs from peabodys paradise and diy osmocote tabs..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The standard ones..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

In my opinion it's more cost effective to use diy tabs osmocote. For me I only have one brand of root tabs available and it is $20 for ten....doesn't last long but with the Osmocote tabs I don't actually know how many tabs I'll get out easily 200+ for $7

Might be a dumb question but where do you get the ocomocote tabs cause I am currently looking for more cost effective ways to make my plants thrive.

Might be a dumb question but where do you get the ocomocote tabs cause I am currently looking for more cost effective ways to make my plants thrive.

From other AA members. At least that's what I did.
Prior to these, I used to order Aqua Ferts root pellets from AquariumPlants.com. About 75 pellets for $10. Worked quite well.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You can buy osmocote+ fertilizer from most hardware stores. You also have to get gelatin gel caps which are cheap off eBay or you can buy from a health store.

Back
Top Bottom