Root tabs and cycling?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Many but Water sprite is one of the coolest ones I've seen when allowed to grow way out of the water. A LFS in town had some in a 220g and they let the plant grow about 2 feet out of the water. It looked pretty cool. I've let it grow a few inches out of the water before and just like the look of it.

Many but Water sprite is one of the coolest ones I've seen when allowed to grow way out of the water. A LFS in town had some in a 220g and they let the plant grow about 2 feet out of the water. It looked pretty cool. I've let it grow a few inches out of the water before and just like the look of it.

I didn't know they got so big!

Surface Plants

Hello K...

Surface plants come in all sizes, shapes and colors. Aglaonema Cutlass is tall, the Gemini variety is bushy. Pothos is a nice vining plant and Impatiens adds a lot of color. Take your pick, they all do well with the roots emersed and the leaves above the tank water.

B

Hello K...

Surface plants come in all sizes, shapes and colors. Aglaonema Cutlass is tall, the Gemini variety is bushy. Pothos is a nice vining plant and Impatiens adds a lot of color. Take your pick, they all do well with the roots emersed and the leaves above the tank water.

B

Is there anything similar to a Lilly pad?

Get a Green or Red Tiger Lotus both are good and the Red variety adds a bit of color to the tank.

Back
Top Bottom