Ruffle plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's exactly what it is but I was curious if it was more demanding than the standard sword. Smarty pants. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Lol never kept em but plant doesn't look too bad. Personally I like Red Melon Echinodorus. I like the leaves on those better

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs

Ruffles are Echinodorus martii, their care is the same as other swords. I was looking at a very large one the other day, but they want $50 for it.....

Sent from my 5560S using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's a lot of money. The link I posted has them for $3.29. I'd rather start with a small one and grow it than spend $50.

That's a lot of money. The link I posted has them for $3.29. I'd rather start with a small one and grow it than spend $50.

I'll grow them out just to sell them for that much ;)

Caleb

It's much larger than most mother plants people sell, it would fill half a 29 gal.

Wow! Where did you see it? An lfs? I kinda like the process of watching them grow.

Wow! Where did you see it? An lfs? I kinda like the process of watching them grow.

Yeah it was at one of my regular haunts. I just put a bunch of geo fry in a larger tank to speed growth so I can make a trade.

Back
Top Bottom