Scotty's 10 Gallon Planted Bumble Bee Goby Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I tested the water last night, and it was fine. Weird. So I tossed a Betta in there, he likes the space. Too bad he'll be going back in his smaller tank Tuesday, when the fish get here :)

So I tested the water last night, and it was fine. Weird. So I tossed a Betta in there, he likes the space. Too bad he'll be going back in his smaller tank Tuesday, when the fish get here :)

Cant wait to see the fish in there! They definitely seem like interesting little creatures :)

Fish are Here! Picssss :)

2i7qq00.jpg

My Sunset Honey Gourami, he's really shy.

2qjxbb5.jpg

One of six gobies, about .5 inch long. Can't wait to see them all grown up with their full colors!!

2h6db2f.jpg

2cdkhh4.jpg

xmmk42.jpg

And sneak peek for the new scape:
10h7ehe.jpg

Thanks! They are really fun to watch. They'll suction themselves to the side of a rock or glass, it's cute :) It's also kinda a game to search for them, too.

Thanks! They are really fun to watch. They'll suction themselves to the side of a rock or glass, it's cute :) It's also kinda a game to search for them, too.

Sounds like fun. I've played a version of that game before called "lets find the Otos" lol

Back
Top Bottom