Seachem flourish excel with preventive medicine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Draj

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi peoplePlease can u advice if aquazonic prevent disease can be simultaneously with seachem flourish excel

brennae said:
I think the poster is asking if Excel can be used at the same time as a medication.

No mate ! Can I use aquazonic's prevent disease when seachem flourish excel is present in the aquarium or vice versa

I couldnt find the product you are refering to. Where are you posting from? I personally use Seachem fertilizers and Excel but I don't use any disease preventative.

brennae said:
I couldnt find the product you are refering to. Where are you posting from? I personally use Seachem fertilizers and Excel but I don't use any disease preventative.

Okay ! Can I use Aquadene general cure with seachem flourish in the aquarium water

I am not familiar with either of the products. That being said, Floush fertilizers and Excel are not really active enough to interact with other products. I haven't heard of any official advice from either Seachem or pharmaceutical companies recommending stopping fertilizer dosages when medicating.

Back
Top Bottom