Seachem Plant care line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DragonFish71

Great white snark
For those of us who haven't made the move to dry ferts and who use (and love) the Seachem plant care line, Ken's Fish has great pricing going on right now. I thought I'd pass it on to all you other plant-o-holics.

Plant Additives

I know it says "add to cart for pricing" but I just got my 500liter bottles at $7.51 each, which is a steal compared to other prices I've seen.

I know dry ferts are more economical, but I am not a high-tech savvy person. I can do CO2 and high light, but I'm stuck in my ways. I'm sure I'm not the only one. ;)

Good find!! I keep telling myself I'm going to switch to gla drys when seachem runs out but I keep ordering more seachem... i guess I'm a creature of habit..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I dilute metricide in an old Seachem Excel bottle. Oh yeah, and PO4 in an old Seachem phosphate bottle, too. ;)

Moral of the story, once you go dry ferts, save your old Seachem bottles... they're still useful! Haha

Switching to dry ferts is one of the most economical things that I've ever done, but I can't seem to stop buying Flourish Excel for my liquid CO2 supplementation. Haha, I think it might be because Foster & Smith always give me quality customer service.

For those of us who haven't made the move to dry ferts and who use (and love) the Seachem plant care line, Ken's Fish has great pricing going on right now. I thought I'd pass it on to all you other plant-o-holics.

Plant Additives

I know it says "add to cart for pricing" but I just got my 500liter bottles at $7.51 each, which is a steal compared to other prices I've seen.

I know dry ferts are more economical, but I am not a high-tech savvy person. I can do CO2 and high light, but I'm stuck in my ways. I'm sure I'm not the only one. ;)

At $9 shipping for three 500mL bottles, I'm not really saving anything vs. Amazon. :(

Good find!! I keep telling myself I'm going to switch to gla drys when seachem runs out but I keep ordering more seachem... i guess I'm a creature of habit..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Me too! Also I feel that the margin for catastrophic error is minimized with using seachem. They also contain more phosphate than I'm comfortable with. My formula for success is glut+comp+trace+Mebbid's DIY root tabs=insane growth!!

It'd be really hard to have a catastrophic error with dry ferts. Shelf liquid ferts are fine to use, but it essentially means consumers are paying a premium for water.

Sent from Peabody's rabbit hole.

Back
Top Bottom