Self setting plant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tuck

Aquarium Advice Freak
Is this anubias or java fern? I've tried researching the web but can't get any answers. Which of the two would self set?

image-1534736272.jpg

I'm gonna try and let it grow if I can avoid it when I vac lol. :p

Doesn't look like either of those to me. Do you have other plants near it that could have sent out a runner?

I've seen this before but unfortunately I either vacuumed it up or buried it. I can't remember what plants I had in the tank at that time.

Doesn't look like either of those to me. Do you have other plants near it that could have sent out a runner?

I have anubias, java fern, marimo and I'm sure it's not marimo lol.

gv87Icw.jpg

A while back I trimmed the Bacopa caroliniana and there were a few stray leaves floating around. This one started growing roots and a sprout.

gv87Icw.jpg

A while back I trimmed the Bacopa caroliniana and there were a few stray leaves floating around. This one started growing roots and a sprout.

Mine did that too, almost all melted except three leave live and made little plants!.

That could be a seed from almost anything, and baby/seedling leaves are sometimes different in shape from mature leaves.

It is a Mystery!

Back
Top Bottom