Show off your planted tank(s)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish_lover

Aquarium Advice Freak
I would love to see other people's planted tanks :) even if you only have one plant In it you should still post it .

image-2068154601.jpg

This is my 3 gallon heated and filtered tank , the plants are 2 amazon sword ( don't say " they are going to get huge !!" Because they haven't even rooted yet and I'll trim them when that happens ) but anyways my white rosetail betta fish ( yuki ) and my gold mystery snail ( escargot ) live In There

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see other people's planted tanks :) even if you only have one plant In it you should still post it .

This is my 3 gallon heated and filtered tank , the plants are 2 amazon sword ( don't say " they are going to get huge !!" Because they haven't even rooted yet and I'll trim them when that happens ) but anyways my white rosetail betta fish ( yuki ) and my gold mystery snail ( escargot ) live In There

Is that the fluval tank or where'd you get it?
My tank-

Attachments

• image-2034820627.jpg
    image-2034820627.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 234
Thanks! I'm excited for the pogostemon helferi (downoi) in the front left to grow in :)

What's that ? XD I'm new to this hobby , but it comes with a lid but I don't really use it because its all bent and really weird , but my snail and betta don't even try to get out

Does it have the black rim on the top and bottom of tank? Or is it all glass? My tank is rimmed and rivercats 27g is rimless.

Back
Top Bottom