Sk3lly's Tank Progression

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just wrote a nice long post but it got dumped.. basically it said if you end up having fry you'll be in for a few daily feedings and daily to every other day small wc's. It will be easier on you and your back having the tank located in an easily accessible location..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well its up on a shelf and is ok for access. Right near all my water change gear and rodi unit. I'll snap a pic when i get in of the bright pink fish cupboard

Ive modified my little sponge filter. Added floss and also some bio media from established HOB

Thanks a lot!

You might like my DHG but i hate it. Makes planting very very difficult

This thread is more chit chat than photos. So much so i think theres not many people following anymore lol. I will post photos though

I will black out back and sides and look at rigging up lighting when ive got more time.

Just off out to the pub. England v Uruguay world cup soccer in 90mins :)

Pretty cool, they look like they're doing a pretty good job guarding the eggs..

Hahah awesome.. I'm going to set up a little platform like yours when I redo my ram tank next...

They used to lay right in amongst the plants so i thought id dictate to them where i want them to lay by giving them somewhere perfect

I have half a terracotta pot in there for now.. my confirmed female is still very small though..

Well bad news. Came home to find every wiggler dead. Water params fine. Looks like my fry food will arrive just a little late lol

Aww bummer man. . Temp ok?

Constant though? Fry will be ultra sensitive to temp and ph swings..

As constant as a standard aquarium heater keeps the water. I personally think its lack of edible food. Think they were too small for what i had

They don't require food for the first couple days.. how long were they free swimming?

Back
Top Bottom