Sk3lly's Tank Progression

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This one is for you Brookster. I know you love these guys...
View attachment 241544

His mohawk type fin is getting a touch of red to it? Natural or something to be concerned about?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Such a colorful ram! Mine is small, but colorful. She is a female and hasn't grown very much, but she came from a bad breeder (she is also an Electric Blue Ram, which are weaker than the German Blue Rams).

Some progress photos from a little shake up and trim...
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404237931.697431.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404237962.450020.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404237973.830722.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404237984.942720.jpg

Thanks buddy. Think the driftwood works where it is?

Yes it does. Is that moss I see on the vertical piece??. My eyes are not the best and I can't enlarge pictures for some reason....

Yes it does. Is that moss I see on the vertical piece??. My eyes are not the best and I can't enlarge pictures for some reason....

Yes its fissedens. I split what i had and painstakingly tied it on with fishing line

Just takes so **** long to grow though lol

But when it does, it's beautiful. I'm sure it will grow quick enough in your set-up.
**I know the word you typed that was edited, begins with D??. Is this word considered a swear word in the US???....must be I guess.

But when it does, it's beautiful. I'm sure it will grow quick enough in your set-up.
**I know the word you typed that was edited, begins with D??. Is this word considered a swear word in the US???....must be I guess.

Yea i couldnt believe it got sensored!!

Awesome looking tank! Is that Staurogyne repens in the left portion of the foreground?

Thank you :) yes it sure is staur repens. Slowly spreading it across the front

Thank you :) yes it sure is staur repens. Slowly spreading it across the front

Awesome! I can't wait until I get some of my own.

Awesome! I can't wait until I get some of my own.

Its a cool plant. When i set up my new tank in september i will be getting rid of the lot as im going in a different direction. Id send you the lot if you wanted but it prob doesnt make sense as im in the UK

Its a cool plant. When i set up my new tank in september i will be getting rid of the lot as im going in a different direction. Id send you the lot if you wanted but it prob doesnt make sense as im in the UK

That would be nice of you, but I agree that it wouldn't make sense to send me plants since I live in the US. I'm glad that there are a couple great plant dealers in the US because there are really only two good fish/plant stores in a 100 mile radius of where I live haha!

The grass isn't always greener on the other side however, with that BML I'm pretty sure it won't be an issue. Lol

Back
Top Bottom