So i was had

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

billsey420

Aquarium Advice Activist
image-1332256064.jpg

Got theses plants at a store. When I got home and looked them up found out that they are not aquatic.

Why don't you call the store and complain. I'd return it and get my money back out of principle.

I'm just gonna put them out of the top of the tank for now. I should have done my homework. The funny thing was that they had them totally submerged in a tank.

I think I know what store these came from. They are notorious for non-aquatic plants being in tanks submerged and sold as aquatic. I went to another big box store and bought a plant in a tube and when I got home I looked it up and it was not fully aquatic so I returned it. The sales clerk was annoyed but they should not have had it mislabeled.

I think I know what store these came from. They are notorious for non-aquatic plants being in tanks submerged and sold as aquatic. I went to another big box store and bought a plant in a tube and when I got home I looked it up and it was not fully aquatic so I returned it. The sales clerk was annoyed but they should not have had it mislabeled.

I totally agree. But lessoned learned. I figure out something to do with them.

Back
Top Bottom