Some new plants :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bsdryder7

Aquarium Advice Freak
so i took everyones VERY helpful advice and kinda re did my tank .i went out and bought a API MASTER KIT and changed that actnic bulb for another white.also i got some SEA CHEM FLOURISH....

i also got a potted melon sword ,and two others ive been trying to figure out on .......plantgeek.....but ya maybe u guys can help I.D i will put up pics....

so i did a 50% water change added plants and all the chems....but i didnt know when to add the FLOURISH??

and should i do what the bottle says i full cap for u.s 60 gal but i have a 50 gal???

Attachments

• IMAG0057.jpg
    IMAG0057.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMAG0058.jpg
    IMAG0058.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 71
Every thread in the cap is 1ML so try not using a capful for your 50G. Just one thread below the cap will do...

And yes, we would love a full tank shot please. :)

lol i will post some tomorrow when the water is clear everything....its real cloudy with all the disruption .....

so i took everyones VERY helpful advice and kinda re did my tank .i went out and bought a API MASTER KIT and changed that actnic bulb for another white.also i got some SEA CHEM FLOURISH....

i also got a potted melon sword ,and two others ive been trying to figure out on .......plantgeek.....but ya maybe u guys can help I.D i will put up pics....

so i did a 50% water change added plants and all the chems....but i didnt know when to add the FLOURISH??

and should i do what the bottle says i full cap for u.s 60 gal but i have a 50 gal???

Yay! Glad to hear an update. :) You can add the Flourish right after your PWC. When I take water out of my tank, I add in my water conditioner and my Flourish dose all at the same time and the fill the tank back up.

If you've got a lot of plants, you can dose Flourish pretty generously. I've dumped an entire capful into my 20L with only a little GSA as a result. I do have some nutrient sponges like water sprite in the tank though.

Looks to me like a crypt. Could be Crypt wendtii, possibly wendtii tropica.

ya it is a wenditti or however u spell it ...... the other one said it was a C.TROPICA......but what kind is it i saw three different types with no pics on plant geek??

my test results lol
p.h 7.6
high range P.H 7.4
amonia .0 ppm
nitrite .50 ppm
nitrate ...between 0-.5 ppm

man i just saw my jewel take a chunk out of my jack dempsy's tail........

Back
Top Bottom