something you should see

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That looks awesome!

Beautiful tank and fish, great growth and looks like the fish are pretty happy, I would also up the groups for the Tetras, as previously mentioned.

Love the Pearl Gourami, nice looking fish in the tank.

Good job!

okay so here is what I would like to add to the tank.... what would you think about 2 more of each Tetra and the addition of three Glossolepis incises AKA red rainbows? and what would be a reliable source to get Glossolepis incises?

okay so here is what I would like to add to the tank.... what would you think about 2 more of each Tetra and the addition of three Glossolepis incises AKA red rainbows? and what would be a reliable source to get Glossolepis incises?

I think good for the tetras, don't have an answer for the red rainbows.

Also you may be getting crowded in the tank, just adding the other Tetras. From your filter and plants I think you would be fine, but there are a bunch of fish kinda bumping into each other, and you might see much more aggression, especially if you start getting some spawning. I know first hand there can be some serious aggression from Pearl Gourami.

Don't forget to quarantine...I added fish to my tank (QT tank was in storage as I had sold my regular one and was moving) thinking they looked fine but they weren't!!! :eek:

Maybe the red rainbows are the excuse...time for a new tank!!!

Back
Top Bottom