Sort of a chia pet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah! They're so cute! I love snails!
I'm falling in love with these little ones but I know how big they can get, so they will go to my local pet store where they will get great homes. And hopefully some fellow aquatic snail lovers in TN will come and get a few of them for free.

There is. I've bought some great stuff there. I have to go to bed now, though!

I'm sure people would love to give your babies good homes.

I've found it on aquarium advice and will post an ad shortly. Thanks for the suggestion.

Second clutch of snail eggs has begun to hatch. Oh boy. And have noticed a small third clutch just above the water line on the rim. So here we go again.

Did 50% water changes today on the 10g and the 20g. Killer in the 10g is looking much better after his bout of constipation. He's swimming normally now. Fred has developed a lump in his side. Not sure if it's anything to worry about yet. But for now just keeping an eye on him been with me for almost a year now and I'd hate to loose him. Baby snail count Is now over 200 and found two more small clutches today just under the rim of the 20g. Don't know how soon I'll be able to get the 30g tank running as I'm having payroll issues with my work. But I have faith that things will be better soon. Ok thanks for reading. I'm going to go do some housekeeping and human maintenance stuff.. lol

51rNRz6DXxL._SY400_.jpg

Every tank needs a dinosaur.

Back
Top Bottom