Starting planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dbakes25

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone! I got into the fish keeping hobby about 3 years ago. I currently only have had goldfish (5) and dojo loaches (3) in there. Recently I have found many benefits to adding live plants into the tank. So far I only have 4 different kinds in there. I got 3 of the plants off a friend of mine (who doesn't have time to keep up with the maintenance of the tank.) I came across moss balls so I researched them and found that they are a great addition to the tank but I don't know what kind the other three are. Does anyone have any idea as to what kind they might be? Or does anyone have any ideas of other plants that would be suitable for goldfish and loaches? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422075658.470131.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422075676.669773.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422075691.135776.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422075709.507852.jpg

Bottom pic I don't think that is a true aquatic plant. If it came from petco in a pot with a few others then I know for a fact it's not aquatic. Not sure about the others. Top one may be a sword of some sort.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom