suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lifeoffroad

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Need some professional opinions. My plants are growing in gravel with liquid fertilizer and root tabs, however, I think can benefit from some substrate. I also have first layer literate.

What's the best thing to add to gravel without to much effort in removing fish and plants.

Thanks everyone in advance.

Need some professional opinions. My plants are growing in gravel with liquid fertilizer and root tabs, however, I think can benefit from some substrate. I also have first layer literate.

What's the best thing to add to gravel without to much effort in removing fish and plants.

Thanks everyone in advance.

How long have they been growing? Just to get an idea of how big or thick the roots are. It may end up being better off just leaving it depending on how big of an a tank and number of plants you have. I've always used just gravel but that was in low level lighting that didn't require providing fertilizer and Co2..

How long have they been growing? Just to get an idea of how big or thick the roots are. It may end up being better off just leaving it depending on how big of an a tank and number of plants you have. I've always used just gravel but that was in low level lighting that didn't require providing fertilizer and Co2..

If you have low level lighting why would you not need fertilizer?

I have some plants that have been in there for months and some as recent as last week.

I had a problem with bba so I cleaned it up, got a T5 Ho light added more plants and the problem is solved.

Back
Top Bottom