Suggestions on what to feed plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tinnybear

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
To be honest, not really sure all the names of the plants in my tank. I know I have java moss, banana plants, and some other common plants that supposed can handle my lower lighting in my tank. I just want to make sure I'm feeding the plants the right kind of food. Suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The plant on the far right isn't an aquatic plant, it will need to be removed before it dies honestly. Other than that flourish comprehensive would be good and root tabs for the sword plants.

Thank you. Petco told me that after I had the plant for about a month. Nice!!!

I will remove the plant after my Molly has her babies. Just trying not to make too many interruptions until she has the babies.

Yes dosing flourish comprehensive, API leaf zone, and Seachem excel are considered good for low-medium light tanks. Root tabs under the swords are good as well.

So do I need to use all three bottles for my plants or should I alternate?

So do I need to use all three bottles for my plants or should I alternate?

The leaf zone shouldn't be particularly necessary but the comprehensive and the excel have their own dosing directions to follow. The excel needs ot be dosed daily and if I'm not mistaken the flourish comprehensive is a weekly dosing.

Comprehensive is 1-2 times a week or as needed. I dose twice a week in my low tech planted.

Back
Top Bottom