T5 Bulb???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ian086

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi, i'm looking to get a 'pink' T5 24w bulb for my tank. Rivercats recommended "Giesemann aquaflora". Even though this a German made bulb and I live in Ireland, they won't ship it to me from Germany??. Anyway, anyone have any recommendations on other brands I could try and hunt for. I have such a PIMA searching for hours and hours trying to get some decent gear, I feel like just packing it all in:banghead::banghead::banghead:
I currently have a "Sea World T5HO 1000k 24w" bulb and need another to go with it. My fixture is a T5HO 2x24w....Thanks, Ian

I'm not sure what you have available across the pond, but any 'rosette' or 'plant grow' bulb should do what you're wanting.

I'm not sure what you have available across the pond, but any 'rosette' or 'plant grow' bulb should do what you're wanting.
We have very little of anything!!. As it's my first go at planted I wanted to get everything right from the start, especially the lights!!. I had a look at a few but they don't seem to have the spectrum of the Giesemann aquaflora. I'll have another look online and try to get the closest light to the Giesemann aquaflora. Thanks aqua_chem....

Back
Top Bottom