t5 Ho with reflector ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

richpowell1989

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi everyone I have just fitted 2 reflectors to my t5 fixture does anyone have the chart thing to show me what light I am? Thanks rich

Well I don't know if there are multiple charts or not but this is the one I referr to when researching lighting: PAR vs Distance, T5, T12, PC - New Chart

With t5ho/t5 lights it seems that the strength of the light also relies heavily on the distance from the tank, so you can adjust to suit your fancey. C: If you ever want to dim them you can; raise the distance of the lights, add floating plants on the surface, use window screen to block the light.

Hope that helps!

WindSwept said:
Well I don't know if there are multiple charts or not but this is the one I referr to when researching lighting: PAR vs Distance, T5, T12, PC - New Chart

With t5ho/t5 lights it seems that the strength of the light also relies heavily on the distance from the tank, so you can adjust to suit your fancey. C: If you ever want to dim them you can; raise the distance of the lights, add floating plants on the surface, use window screen to block the light.

Hope that helps!

Thank you that is exactly what I needed

Back
Top Bottom