T5ho aquaticlife

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tobykourtney

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just upgraded from 2-dual t5no coralife fixture 48" to 1 dual T5HO aquaticlife fixture that is also 48" how much of an upgrade was this in par a rough estimate would be fine I just would like the piece of mind knowing that Im not getting around the same par. And what light range would that put me in.my plants are 20 inches from the light and there is not a glass top.

Just upgraded from 2-dual t5no coralife fixture 48" to 1 dual T5HO aquaticlife fixture that is also 48" how much of an upgrade was this in par a rough estimate would be fine I just would like the piece of mind knowing that Im not getting around the same par. And what light range would that put me in.my plants are 20 inches from the light and there is not a glass top.

Can you post the wattage I could be wrong but I think you were at a higher par before. The watts would help determine that.

Can you post the wattage I could be wrong but I think you were at a higher par before. The watts would help determine that.

Before it was 4x26=104 watts now 2x54=108. And the coralife had horrible reflectors the aquaticlife has its own reflector for each bulb

It's noticeably brighter but from my understanding it being brighter doesn't mean it's at a higher par rating

DIY co2 with drop checker I I stagger 2-1 gallon bottles so I change 1 out every 7 days its pretty consistent and the drop checker always reads green I do go through 15 lbs of sugar a month though lol

DIY co2 with drop checker I I stagger 2-1 gallon bottles so I change 1 out every 7 days its pretty consistent and the drop checker always reads green I do go through 15 lbs of sugar a month though lol

Yeah okay. Just wanted to make sure you weren't going to have an algae farm. I find diy co2 kinda ridiculous on large tanks.

Yeah okay. Just wanted to make sure you weren't going to have an algae farm. I find diy co2 kinda ridiculous on large tanks.

I would go pressurized but no one fills co2 cartridges here so I have no choice :-(

Naw man I gotta work in it were getting another storm tomorrow do you know where Minot is?

Back
Top Bottom