Talenthera

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PandaKing

Aquarium Advice Regular
Anyone have any experience with the telanthera cardinalis? Iv noticed it’s got what looks like roots growin in random spots up the stem an everywhere. Is that normal?

Anyone have any experience with the telanthera cardinalis? Iv noticed it’s got what looks like roots growin in random spots up the stem an everywhere. Is that normal?

Yes that is normal, you can trim them off if you want or leave them be.

Yes.

You can also trim off the roots and leave the rest of the plant if you would like.

Nice I did not know that, so pretty much any trimmings from this can be replanted that’s awesome [emoji16] atleast until I have to much in my tank lol

Nice I did not know that, so pretty much any trimmings from this can be replanted that’s awesome [emoji16] atleast until I have to much in my tank lol

Cut the plant stem about half way up, plant the top portion and leave the bottom portion, it will sprout a new stem while the top piece will continue to grow.

Cut the plant stem about half way up, plant the top portion and leave the bottom portion, it will sprout a new stem while the top piece will continue to grow.

Thanks [emoji846]

Back
Top Bottom