Tank Aquascape Plans- What do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Z

zacdl

img_472743_0_fdc9e720ccfc0be0b228812d0e7e7286.png

OK So I basically want some sort of grass to cover the bottom of the tank.

And, I was just going to get a peice of driftwood (What do you guys think of fake driftwood?). To put on the bottom, and have some sort of little plants kindof planted throughout the bottom of the tank, something that stays close to the ground and doesnt get big.

Then I wanted something tall and bushy in the back (To hide the cheesy backgrounds partly). And maybe something shorter in front of those.

What do you guys think of this design? Anything to add? Comments? And what plants would fill these descriptions?

i would goto plantgeek.com there you can search for Foreground plants (grass type stuff) and others

pygmy chain swords are lovely small plants and grow fast too. They develop great roots.

You could have hair grass but i've found that my fish would rather eat it. They decemated it in a day!

whats the size of the tank? and the wattage of your light? that will help recommend some plants...depending on how many watts per gallon you have... :wink:

Which of your fish eat the hairgrass? I will try to stay away from those then...

yea I was planning on CO2 anyways, at least when I start getting more tropical plants in there that arent so hardy.

Back
Top Bottom