Tank is growing well :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gfink

Aquarium Advice Freak
These pictures were taken 2 weeks apart, but you can see that I am starting to get some nice growth now!!! Plants are pearling too!! It really took off when I doubled my CO2.

Tank Info:
29 Gal
Eco-complete
2x65W CF (front on 12-8, back on 3-11)
Two Hagen CO2 bottles tee'd into one ladder.
I just dose Flourish bottled stuff every 3 days as label directs. (Iron, potassium, excel, trace, and flourish)

Attachments

• 7-25-2006_390.jpg
    7-25-2006_390.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 7-10-2006_161.jpg
    7-10-2006_161.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 47
Looks great! Nice combination of colors and leaf shapes. Make sure those pretty red plants in the center don't get hidden by the expanding stargrass, though!

Very pretty tank, your lighting really brings out the best in your colours and shades everything in all the right places. Beautiful aquascape.

Looks great, I'm jealous.
What kind and how much light are you using.

Wow - beautiful ! I love looking at these great planted tank shots - I feel like using some as my screensaver. They're just so SERENE.
Very nice tank

Codefox said:
Looks great! What's your ground cover?

Thanks! The ground cover is glosso.

newfound77951 said:
Looks great! Nice combination of colors and leaf shapes. Make sure those pretty red plants in the center don't get hidden by the expanding stargrass, though!

Thanks!! The stargrass grows like crazy!! I actually did trimmed part of it after one week so it wouldn't cover the red plants. A week later you can see it has taken over again. 8O

Back
Top Bottom