Tank Options

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RadMax8

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So my plan of a 40 B has been shut down by my wife... Too deep to fit in the space. That leaves me with significantly fewer options. I definitely want to upgrade to a larger tank from my 29. That leaves me with a couple options, a 40 L or a 55. The plan is to keep it planted and use CO2 and PPS Pro, but add a single 24/7 light to it. Which would you select and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

First off..... bahahahahahhaha who wears the pants in that house:p I'd do the 40 long, better bang out of the 24/7. If you want to get crazy you could do a 33l?? Same height as 20l. 16" tall would be my personal preference though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Now Brookster, be nice! Not everyone can flood their basement and call it a "Fish Room" haha.

That's kind of what I was thinking. I've also got a 20L to replace the 10 upstairs. I was thinking about keeping that low tech with scrimps and my CPDs. Then the main tank can be a 40 L with the CO2 injection.

Thanks for the advice. Still think a single 24/7 would be good?

You know I'm playing max! I have the basement and that's all.. yes the single 247 should do quite well. They're pretty awesome rigs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Of course I know! Thanks for the advice. Now I just need to track down a 40 L!

Back
Top Bottom