The 125 Adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You got a new tank?:hide::dance:

I certainly would have said it leaked...then you get the new one they should have offered?

This is like watching network television haha, are you floating on a couch cushion in your house or what? Should we call the coast gaurd?!?! Should we call domino's?!?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It checks out at 52gallons???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The guy had a it factory resealed by the manufacturer, he showed me the papers. If I have a problem, leaks, water damage, etc. My goods will get replaced. Idk why they didn't just give him a whole other tank?
I am still following and having fun , but you don't really believe they will replace any of your 'goods' do you? :nono:

They didn't give him a whole other tank for the same reason they didn't give you it.
You didn't make them.:angel:

I thought all tanks weighed the same due to displacement...?

Just in case handy. I have a thick substrate but it's only 3 or 4 inches of extra weight. Probably doesn't add much to tank weight over all. If I did rock ledges I guess that could add quite a bit of weight (since I'd probably jam in every nice rock I could find).

For ... 'a 10-pound rock above the water, it should weigh around 6.6 pounds when submerged underwater. For a 300-pound boulder, it will weigh about 200 pounds underwater. Looking at it another way, it is the water which supports one-third of the rock’s weight.'

http://www.goldgold.com/rocks-dont-weigh-as-much-when-submerged-underwater.html

id say planted since this is listed in the planted section :)

or a planted cichlid tank o_O lmaoo

Cichlid would be cheaper but if u can afford to go planted then I'd go planted ;) the lighting is going to set u back a ton of $$$

Back
Top Bottom