This hardscape or that?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I have hope of good growth. I just need to be patient lol. I might eventaully get CO2, especially if it'll improve growth and open up more plants. Probably be a waste with my current lighting though.

those are cool looking fish. i had to google them. do you order them online or at LFS. I haven't seen them at my LFS or at the MegaMarts.

will that loach get very big?

I like that you regionalized your plant selection. I had that plan until I saw an amazon sword that I liked too much to pass up.

did you start the plant thread yet?

those are cool looking fish. i had to google them. do you order them online or at LFS. I haven't seen them at my LFS or at the MegaMarts.

will that loach get very big?

I like that you regionalized your plant selection. I had that plan until I saw an amazon sword that I liked too much to pass up.

did you start the plant thread yet?

If I get lucky I might find the chili rasboras at this petstore that is an hour away from me. More than likely though I'll just end up ordering everything on line.

Those loaches only get to 1.4" so I definitely think they'll fit in great with the other small fish.

I'm starting off regionalized. No idea if I'll stay that way though. Like you with that Amazon sword. I'd rather have everything just look great. If someone told me "hey such and such a sword would look great right there in the back beside the (whatever)" I'd probably be willing to give it a shot. I've been planning this out since January so I made sure to research any low light plants.

Not yet. I was going to do it once I had the plants. Maybe I should now though. I have a rough idea where I'm going to put things. No idea if it will look good though lol. I think aquascaping is going to be my biggest challenge with this tank.

I think some river rocks would look fantastic with the wood, plants and substrate color.

Can't wait to see the end product! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom