Those that use rex grigg for ferts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is a 10 day waiting period for paypal dispute. So by Monday if there is no contact, Im going to assume paypal is going to take action.

Also, have not heard anything in return. Total fail of a business. DO NOT BUY THERE!

Paypal comes forward and refunds the money after no reply from Rex to them either.

Rex was ill awhile ago and his doctor has told him to take it easy. Then he had virus issues with his email. He will eventually ship. He's done a lot for this hobby and put all of his spare time into this side business.

I will no longer do business with GLA. They do not stand behind what they sell. Got some bad KNO3 with a horrible odor as it has ammonia in it and some really low grade sulfate salts that burned my fish. I got nothing but its OK to use. They are overpriced and shipping charges are rediculous expensive. I havent used AquariumFert but they seem expensive compared to Rex's prices.

I recommend them also. Greg Watson is great! No hassles shipping to Canada. Just don't order over 5lbs of KNO and border patrol won't flag you down for obvious reasons.

LOL > Greg Watson sold that business YEARS AGO.

Well even IF he ever planned to ship anything out. a MONTH of no contact is not good for business. No where on his site says anything that there is some issue with business. Which there should be. There are still some people posting in the forum saying they are still waiting after 2 months!

My guess is that he is ill again and is unable.
There is a post from him about his email virus issues.

File for a refund with PP if you are near the 30 day cutoff

no response here either

I ordered back on jan. 23, never received a confirmation of the order, sent 3 follow up emails, no reply. I disputed with PP, they did not get a reply. I expect my refund today..

Back
Top Bottom