Time to dive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Etunes

Aquarium Advice Addict
In a little bit i am gonna be setting up my 20g tall and i want to test a high tech set up. I have the light down but i am confused on what to dose in the biggining. ANY advice on dosing i will need as i am a nooby at that and know not alot about it. Also i was curious what size Co2 tank last how long? Please help. :turn-l:

Well I believe I have just under 3wpg over my 30g long (96w) and I have been doing EI dosing with great results. I have a 5lb tank that I have been running since May or so and it still feels pretty heavy.

You'll want to start the co2 and ferts at the same time and probably have tons of fast growing stem plants to soak up the nutrients until you get the hang of things. I still find myself tweaking my fert regime based on the plants health.

Estimative Index Dosing Guide - Fertilizing - Aquatic Plant Central

bump for more advice just want to se ehow others do it. meegosh big help thanks.

personally find its better to start with half dosing for EI to start and work your way up. as for co2 the bigger the better just means less often you have to replace the tank. the rest the same as meegosh said.

Back
Top Bottom