Tips on growing eleocharis parvula

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EI or PPS pro would be the way to go. For a low tech i would go with PPS pro. If your water is hard u can dose micro's as normal but if your water is soft I'd recomend halving the dosage.

Google PPS pro for more info. Uses the same ferts as EI but a different way of dosing

But for actually buying the ferts out of the ones I listed which ones would be best for?
As for nitrogen and phosphate I get enough from fishes so I think I need mirco and K

But for actually buying the ferts out of the ones I listed which ones would be best for?
As for nitrogen and phosphate I get enough from fishes so I think I need mirco and K

In that case just buy k2so4 and any sort of trace mix will be fine. Dose to PPS pro targets for both. U can find out how much to dose with the Rotalabutterfly calc :)

What's your substrate? And are u using root tabs? U may not need trace

Well I'm assuming I don't need it what do nitrogen and phosphate deficiency look like?
I know there is yellowing but then it could be iron as well and K
Also I tend to do water changes every 2-3 weeks so there so enough N and P

Just in case would I be able to use kno3?

Substrate is small to medium gravel with root tabs

It's virtually impossible to determine deficiencies out right. 4ml easycarbo is enough for your tank. It's a maximum or 2ml per 50 litre.

Back
Top Bottom